Jeffrey Allen Howard, Personal Injury Attorney Durham, NC Call Today for Consultation on Your ClaimWhy do you need a Personal Injury Attorney?
The simplest reason is that you probably don't handle personal injury claims. If you have a plumbing problem, you call a plumber. If you don't, you can end up with a nastier problem than you started with.
The same goes for personal injury claims. To help you understand this even more, I've developed a really quick video illustrating the four reasons you need a personal injury attorney for your claim. I hope you learn something from it, and maybe even enjoy it.
Don't waste anymore time or dig yourself a deeper hole. Call me now! Or watch the video first, THEN call me! Either way, I look forward to assisting you.
When you have an accident resulting in personal injury or pharmacy prescription error resulting in an injury in North Carolina, you may need a personal injury attorney. If you have sustained a work related injury, you should consult a workers’ compensation attorney. You have many choices between going with a big law firm or an independent attorney and the answer may not seem obvious. Consider the following before making your decision:
- When you call, who will you talk to? Is it the attorney or a secretary?
- Who is evaluating your personal injury claim?
- Is it your attorney who is trained and experienced with personal injury and worker’s compensation law, or is it some case manager with no law school training or license to practice law in North Carolina?
- Whose office is your file sitting in? That same case manager mentioned above, or an attorney?
- Who is paying for those big offices, hundreds of staff, collector’s art work, big commercials, fancy spokespeople, and primetime air? You are, that’s who.