Workers’ Compensation Claims
Work related accidents occur in everyone’s workplace. Under specific circumstances defined by North Carolina law, if you sustain an injury by accident at work, you are often entitled to certain financial benefits to assist you in your recovery.
Why Insurance Companies Deny and Mishandle Workers’ Compensation Claims
Remember two things about the workers’ compensation insurance company:
- they work for your boss’s benefit, not the worker’s and
- they are in the business of making money, not giving it away in worker’s compensation benefits when they don’t have to.
The insurance company’s goal is to avoid paying money whenever possible!
If You Don’t know these things, you might need a Workers’ Compensation Attorney to help you get the Worker’s Compensation benefits you deserve:
- Do you know what constitutes a compensable claim based on North Carolina law?
- Do you know the difference between “arising out of” and “sustained in the course of” employment?
- Do you know how to calculate your compensation rate under North Carolina law?
- Do you know who gets to choose your doctors and under what circumstances?
- Do you know when they have to pay you when you’re out of work and when they don’t?
If you don’t know the answers to all of these questions, how do you know the insurance company is going to give you the worker’s compensation benefits that you deserve?
If you’re hurt on the job, call me at 919-929-2992 or 888-929-5241 for a free consultation.
Protect your rights to fair compensation for work injuries.
CALL ME NOW AT 919-929-2992 or 888-929-5241