Personal Injury Attorney in Chapel Hill, NC
Call Today for Consultation on Your Claim
Watch this video to learn what kind of attorney you should be looking for for your personal injury claim in North Carolina.
THINK ABOUT THESE THINGS WHEN YOU ARE LOOKING FOR AN ATTORNEY…
When you have an accident resulting in personal injury or pharmacy prescription error resulting in an injury in North Carolina, you may need a personal injury attorney. If you have sustained a work related injury, you should consult a workers’ compensation attorney. You have many choices between going with a big law firm or an independent attorney and the answer may not seem obvious. Consider the following before making your decision:
- When you call, who will you talk to? Is it the attorney or a secretary?
- Who is evaluating your personal injury claim?
- Is it your attorney who is trained and experienced with personal injury and worker’s compensation law, or is it some case manager with no law school training or license to practice law in North Carolina?
- Whose office is your file sitting in? That same case manager mentioned above, or an attorney?
- Who is paying for those big offices, hundreds of staff, collector’s art work, big commercials, fancy spokespeople, and primetime air? You are, that’s who.
BONUS VIDEO: Four Reasons Why you need a Personal Injury Attorney
HANDLING YOUR OWN CLAIM
I almost never recommend handling your own injury claim; I have written LOTS on this site about why this isn’t a good idea, generally.
But if you are dead-set on it, I’ve created this handbook for handling your own claim. Once again, I don’t think it’s the best idea. If you want to try though, this will help you out.
CALL ME NOW AT 919-929-2992