Hurt at Work? File a Form 18

If you’re hurt on the job and think you have a worker’s comp claim, do yourself a favor and file a Form 18 now. What’s that?

It’s this:

That form, as long as it’s filed within 30 days of your injury, meets all of the notice requirements of the NC Worker’s Comp Act. Your employer/their insurance company will find any reason to deny your benefits, so don’t get them this one. File that Form 18 ASAP after your injury.

Trackback from your site.

Contact Jeffrey

Jeffrey Allen Howard, Attorney at Law, PLLC
1829 E. Franklin St. - Bldg 600
Chapel Hill, NC 27514

(P) 919-929-2992
(F) 919-636-4779

Address Doesn't Matter!

Quick Contact Form